From header to footer, does everything convey McCallister Sculpture? Here’s my brand audit checklist (SO to my wife who’s a marketing guru for getting me organized):
Feel free to use this for your own brand and let me know anything else you’d add!
- Is my bio accurate and updated?
- Are my color themes on brand/ complement my content?
- Does my header/ banner font match what’s on my marketing material?
- Is my logo prominently placed and recognizable?
- Are my social media channels consistent with my brand?
- Are my social media channels optimally placed to get new followers?
- Do I have a good mix of content to engage my readers?
- Is my tone consistent?
- Does my menu convey what my site and brand is about, even if they don’t click in it.
- If your site could talk, this is equivalent to its elevator speech!
- Are those widgets strategic and have a purpose or are they unnecessary?
Hope this helps fellow bloggers!
Here is my first audit update: adding video to my content that has recently been image heavy. I’ll be posting more time-lapse videos of me in the studio to keep it fresh and give my readers a sense of daily interaction!